tattoos

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Introducing...

Well hello Beauty Blogging Land! Since I've decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon, I think I had better introduce myself...

Well, the basics - I'm Laura, but I have many nicknames including Lollipop. I'm 25 (sob) and am one of the many beauty junkies out there. Most of my family and friends think my love of beauty products is an obsession. I was thrilled to recently discover beauty blogs and You Tube videos because now I know there are lots of other addicts out there, all of whom understand how beautiful and confident beauty products and cosmetics can make you feel.

I've wanted to start my own blog for a while. I'm not sure I have anything 'different' to contribute than the other fabulous bloggers out there, but I'll give it a bloody good go!

Well, that's me. Hope you stick around :)


Love Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger