tattoos

Monday, June 29, 2009

New obsession

I am well and truly stuck in a rut with my hair. It's long and blonde and has been this way for as long as I can remember. I do dabble once in a while (I once chopped my super long locks off to a shoulder length bob, and dyed it a chestnut colour... I haven't quite got over the stupidity of that one!), but I always revert back to what I know.

Now I think I'm in need of a change again, and the age old argument of blonde vs. brunette is rearing it's ugly head. I can't resist quizzing people over what shade suits me best. For reference, I'm naturally dark mousey blonde, so think I can wear both shades well. I've decided to stay blonde for summer though... which brings me to my new obsession.

Bangs/Fringes. Blunt fringes to be precise. Like these...




I've had a fringe many times before. Whenever I want a change, I get a side-swept fringe cut in. Then I get bored of it and grow it out. Then when I fancy a change, I get it cut in again. Then I grow it out. You can see a pattern forming here... I think this is a subtle change though, but enough of one to give me that extra little 'oomph' my hair needs at the minute.

So... To bang or not to bang?

Love Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger