tattoos

Friday, June 26, 2009

Hannah vs Miley


Hey all you bloggers,

This is the other movie that I have watched Hannah Montannah/The movie,this movie was really about finding your roots and knowing who you are.Well you know Hannah Montanna the superstar is out of extra lives and her father sends her back to Tennesee her home town as he knows that finding your roots is more important than going to the New York music awards.oh....and when she is in Tennesee she meets Travis who falls in love with her then there are really great songs like The climb,Crazier and Butterfly Fly away.I went to watch this movie with my best friend Julianna and my auntie because I can't go out alone until I'm 15.Well We can't always get what we want but we can watch the movie that Simply me rated a 5 star one so please go watch it.Until next time..............
xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger