tattoos

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My sister's convocation


Hey all you bloggers,
well this Monday I went to a very special event which is definitely something very memorable in any body's life.My sister's convocation ceremony,this means graduation ceremony.It was truly phenomenal I loved it even though my sister is eleven years older than I am,I was so proud to see her graduate.All those years of hard work paid off in the end.My sister is officially a doctor.When I grow up I can't wait to wear my robes and my hat and accept my scroll and be so proud that I'm a graduate and I'm going out into the world to make my family proud of me.I know what I want in life and I won't stop until I get it.I want first class honors and the day of my sister's convocation I promised myself that I would work extra hard to make sure that I fulfilled this dream of mine. :) Nothing is impossible if you have faith in God and yourself.Just work hard and follow your dreams that's all it takes.

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger