tattoos

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Love your Sunglasses...

    One of my favorite summer accessories are sunglasses. If you take a look back through time sunglasses have played a huge role in fashion and film. Tom Cruise used them to transform his look in Top Gun and Risky Business, Jackie Onassis used them to hide her face from the media, and Audrey Hepburn used them to look elegant and embrace the character of Holly Golightly. My sisters laugh at me because when we go shopping I love purchasing the huge Jackie O sunglasses that basically take up half of my face-I own about ten pairs of them! My sisters don't quite get the huge 'bug-eyed' look but I LOVE them. I love that sunglasses can keep your face covered when you don't have enough time to apply makeup {which for me is most days!}, and that they protect my eyes from damaging UV rays. Many people find it difficult finding the perfect pair of fashion eyeglasses or sunglasses to suit their face shape. Nowadays sunglasses come in a huge variety of shapes, colors, and styles...and you can always look for the latest eye fashion trends and tips online to help you choose that perfect pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger