tattoos

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Liz Earle 'Eyebright' Soothing Eye Lotion Review AND a special offer!

   
Oh Liz Earle,...how I love thee...let me count the ways...!

As you have read here I am a star-crossed lover of Liz Earle products...I was blown away by the performance of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish-Hot cloth Cleanser Starter Kit, and a round of applause went to both Liz Earle's Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturizer for their passion for clean and supple skin. Ladies and Gentleman I am pleased to announce that today I get to share another Liz Earle review with you...Liz Earle's 'Eyebright' Soothing Eye lotion. 

My Review
   As I stated previously I was sent 'Eyebright' Soothing Eye lotion from Liz Earle to review. Eyebright is described as a soothing herbal lotion to be used before Cleanse and Polish to cool and refresh tired, puffy, or sore eyes. Lets just say being a mother of two will definitely give you tired, puffy eyes...so I was definitely a perfect candidate to review 'Eyebright'! Eyebright is a multi-tasker {just like me!} and not only soothes, calms, and refreshes tired/sore eyes it also gets rid of makeup too....though I promise you won't really need to use Eyebright for makeup removal because Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish does all the makeup removing! My eyes get pretty irritated and dry from using the computer regularly so I use 'Eyebright' on a daily basis. Eyebright has made me feel and look like a new woman...I look refreshed after I use Eyebright and I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my eyes one bit. I really like storing Eyebright in the refrigerator for an instant pick me up...it cools and soothes...and during allergy season that is exactly what I need!
   I give Liz Earle's 'Eyebright' a standing ovation!   


'Amazing Bright and Beautiful Eyes' Special Offer:

 Through August 31st if you buy Liz Earle's Daily Eye Repair 10ml and Soothing Line Serum 10ml you will receive a complimentary Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion 150ml!
 Which will save you $15.93 {approx.}! 
 
The offer includes all the products used in Liz Earle's eye mask which is part of the Signature Facial in Liz Earle's London treatment rooms. To do a facial eye treatment in the comfort of your own home, all you need to do is simply soak two cotton balls in Eyebright and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then apply Soothing Line Serum around their eye contour (gently patting with your ring fingers) and finally apply the two chilled cotton balls for 15 minutes and relax. 
This will help decongest and hydrate the eye area, leaving eyes looking bright and beautiful!

Want to try Liz Earle products for yourself? Visit Liz Earle US here.

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger