tattoos

Sunday, July 24, 2011

It all sadly ends here :D


Hey all you bloggers,
well today was a great yet solemn day to me :) Mainly because first of all since it was my mom's birthday I had a lot of fun just having a leisurely lunch at Tajimaya first then going for a shopping spree with her at Forever 21 as well as Zara two of my favourite stores! :D I just love to go shopping to me it's very exhilarating for some reason.Anyway it was also very solemn because I had to watch the last harry potter movie.It was honestly the best movie I've ever seen in my whole life it was so amazing,two two two thumbs up amazing out of a scale of a 100 I would give it a 1 million alright I'm getting a bit carried away :P but really go and watch it it is amazing go and watch it! Here's a short summary(Ending not included):Well actually I may not be able to tell you much about it if not i will be giving away all the action scenes but you would already know if you watched Deathly Hallows Part 1 you would know Lord Voldermort has taken the elder wand which is the most powerful wand in the world from Dumbledore's grave.He is not searching for Harry waiting for their final battle while Harry is still searching for the remaining horcruxes out of 7.A bit of a spoiler but little did harry know but a part of Voldermort's soul was actually left inside Harry because when he tried to kill Harry on the night he killed his parents he had to leave a part of himself in a living being which was Harry.And there will be some romance between Ron and Hermoine :) That's all I'm going to tell you either go and watch the movie or be punished by The Dark Lord or Sir Nose A Lot

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger