tattoos

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Baby Wit Review

    
God save the Queen! 
With everyone {aka. My kids and I!} EVERYWHERE going crazy for Kate and Wills I had to find something super cute for my little man to wear to show our 'British Pride'! I looked and looked and finally found a cute little "Union Jack" one piece at Baby Wit that I loved! 
That's right you lovers of all things 'Royal'...get them while they're hot!


A bit about Baby Wit
  Baby Wit is a small itty bitty tiny mom run business that has been selling its unique line of baby and toddler clothing for alternative parents since 2003. Baby Wit offers rock (Sonic YouthSex PistolsBeastie Boys), art (DAVe WarnkeCole Gerst), political (Stephen ColbertProtesterEmma Goldman), funny (My Mama Drinks Because I CryIf You Think I'm Good Lookin' You Should See My UncleJon Stewart) and pop culture (Hitchcock, Bukowski, Bill MurrayClint Eastwood) non-toxic transfers hand-pressed on American Apparel & Alternative Apparel t-shirts and one pieces. Baby Wit also offers bibs, dresses, blankets, slippers and other accessories in fun, alternative prints. All Baby Wit branded clothing is manufactured locally in Portland, Oregon.


Baby Wit also hand picks some of the freshest alternative baby, toddler, kid and women's clothing from other talented designers. Check out their cool collection of designer goods by clicking on the SHOP BY BRAND links.

My Review
   I was sent a 'Union Jack' one piece from Baby Wit to review. This little onesie is absolutely adorable and so hip! The onesie is super soft and the decal is top quality. I was super nervous to wash the onesie {I didn't want the decal to peel off, crack, or fade} but thankfully the onesie and decal washed beautifully and the decal stayed in perfect condition. I really love that every shirt made by Baby Wit is sweatshop free and made in the USA...hurray for that! So if you have a rockin' and rollin' kid be sure to stop by Baby Wit {oh, and if you are a Punk Rocker too don't despair-Baby Wit has got AWESOME stuff for Moms, Dads, and even the little dogs too!}


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger