tattoos

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Febreze "Breathe Happy" Experiment/Review

     Do you smell that? Phew. What is that smell? Moooooooom! 
Does any of that sound familiar in your household? 
Smelly trashcans, dirty laundry, food, pets, and other odors can reek havoc in your otherwise peaceful abode. 
What to do? What to do?

Febreze it! That's what!
but....
Does Febreze actually work? 
Does it actually do what it says it does-eliminate odors for good? 


Well lovely readers I put it to the test....and here are the results...

First things first...I blindfolded my four year old daughter and grabbed a pair of smelly shoes {yes, unfortunately we own a pair} and had her smell them. I asked her what she smelled and she responded by telling me "something smelled very bad." I couldn't help laughing a bit as her cute little nose wrinkled up in disgust...! Alright. Next I sprayed Febreze into the shoe... waited a few seconds...and then told my daughter to take another wiff...."Ah! Mommy that smells like flowers!" I then took off the blindfold and showed her that what she just smelled was in fact the smelly shoe she had smelled previously! She couldn't believe it! "Mommy did you use magic?" Sure I guess you could call it that!




Next up was my six month old son...


just kidding...

The Breathe Happy Experiment was a success in our home and we are in fact breathing much happier now thanks to Febreze!

I now ask all of you to take the challenge and see if your family can smell the difference Febreze makes! 


Check out the Febreze 'Breathe Happy' Experiment on Facebook for videos, tips, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger