tattoos

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Liz Earle 'Instant Boost Skin Tonic' and 'Skin Repair Moisturizer' Review

Dear Readers:
Apologies for my lack of posts lately...I had a family emergency this past week...but posts should be back to normal over the next couple of days. Thank you!

Liz Earle has quickly become my go-to for all of my skin care needs! In May I was able to review the Liz Earle 'Cleanse and Polish' Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit and I absolutely LOVED it {missed reading my review? You can read it here.} The lovely team at Liz Earle loved my review so much that they asked me to review the next two steps in the Cleanse, Tone, and Moisturize skin care regimine... and I am so glad they did!


My Review
   I was sent Liz Earle's 'Instant Boost Skin Tonic' and 'Skin Repair Moisturizer to review. Let me just start off by saying I have tried MANY skin care products on the market today and NONE have compaired to the quality and results I have gotten from Liz Earle. 



Instant Boost Skin Tonic-This tonic smells wonderful and feels just as great when applied. Free of alcohol it is non-drying. The Tonic removes traces of any access makeup and leaves skin feeling cool and invigorated.

Naturally active ingredients include organic aloe vera to revitalise and soften and calendula, chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E to soothe and refresh the skin.

Skin Repair Moisturizer-This Creamy lotion is moisturizing and includes natural antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E to replace lost moisture. The lotion is not greasy {thank you Liz Earle!}, has a lovely scent and leaves skin supple with a dew like finish.

Both the Tonic and the Moisturizer are products that I will be purchasing for myself for the rest of my life. I have found the holy grail of skin care and I love it!

Thank you to Liz Earle for keeping my skin looking and feeling fresh, clean, and youthful!


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger