tattoos

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Corso Como Review

   
No woman can have too many shoes, am I right, or am I RIGHT?! Unfortunately many of my favorite shoes are super uncomfortable...so what's a girl to do? I have searched and searched for a pair of shoes that were both fashionable and comfortable and have come up empty handed...that was until I found out about Corso Como!


A bit about Corso Como
      The Corso Como philosophy is to provide customers with beautifully crafted shoes that exhibit fresh innovations in style, impeccable detail, and luxurious comfort.Hand assembled in the most elite boutique factories, Corso Como shoes are composed of the finest materials available in the marketplace. Corso Como is dedicated to create shoes that boast an unparalleled level of comfort that until now was considered inconsistent with high fashion footwear. Corso Como also promotes the idea of style with a conscience. To advocate various environmental and social causes, a portion of every sale is donated to charity.

Corso Como is committed to protect the environment by using recyclable paper on all packaging. With this attitude Corso Como is saving about 2,000 trees per year.


My Review
   I was sent a pair of Corso Como's Ballasox in Gold to review.When I say these are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own I am not exaggerating! Ballasox feel like slippers...soft, breathable , and luxurious. They feature a form fitting sock which has been sewn into the lining of the shoe. The outside of the shoe is made from genuine leather and the sole is made of rubber. Ballasox are available in a wide variety of colors and sizes and each pair comes in its own matching carrying pouch. After trying  on my Corso Como shoes my sister bought a pair for herself...yes, they are really THAT comfortable and THAT cute. Corso Como shoes are great for the office, a night out on the town, or just lounging around at home! I will definitely be purchasing more pairs of Corso Como shoes in the near future!

You can purchase Corso Como shoes online or at Anthropologie, Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Von Maur, and Belk.


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger