tattoos

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who says going shopping with granma is boring?


Hey all you bloggers,
got back really late today had the blues till precisely 7.02.I have been waiting for a long time for my Auntie to come back.Finally the moment has arrived like when someone gets killed except less dramatic.I know that no one should go shopping when one is in grievence but I'm addicted don't tell me some of you are'nt.I feel elated when I grasp those shiny new bags,open them up and look to find my new puechase and know that it's all yours and it's not even your own money and.........oh sorry I got distracted.Anyway I know that some people say that going with grandma means going shopping for denture depends but my grandma and I always have alot of fun buying lots of stuff.We first went to Sushi Tei for lunch I loved it.Their tuna sushi is the best.I loved going there and eating with my gm.Well to me General Manager is also the initials for Grandma because to me my grandma is a great General Manager she loves me very much and vice versa.Well we went to Takashiyama to but lots of stuff.But I had much more fun at Sushi Tei still I mean I am a glutton no matter what and yet I don't know why I look like my grandma's bamboo poles.Until the next post my lovelies!

xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger