tattoos

Friday, August 28, 2009

After the stress is gone


Hey all you bloggers,
ever wondered why after so much stress you start jumping around the house like a complete maniac,it feels so good to do that!The CA's are finally over I think that after a while you find it old but that tingly feeling of enjoyment is still there I never knew that after an exam I could be so happy.I think that I have too much exicetment in my brain I really need t ocalm down stil wondering why I am doing it but the CA's are just torture put in shortform I can't beleive that someone so smart could make something as stupid as a CA I hate the CA I wish that there was no such thing and that we all just had to have a SA I can't really define gow horrible it is but sadly all I can say is''ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!Whew,never mind,until the next post!

xoxo
SImply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger