tattoos

Friday, August 28, 2009

Quick Illamasqua update

Just thought I'd tell you about a little experiment I conducted last night.
I applied some of my new Obey lipstick at about 5pm. Between 5pm and bedtime at 11pm, I ate a meal, had two cups of tea, a can of Diet Coke... and chatted like there was no tomorrow. When I was taking my make-up off before bed, the lipstick was STILL THERE! Yep... you read right. It lasted 6 hours with no sign of shifting. It had faded a little, but not enough to warrant re-application.
So... purely for experimental purposes (and I know it's gross and I shouldn't have, but...) I left it on for bed. I woke up this morning at 7ish, and guess what? Still there. Albeit it had faded significantly, but it was still there. For it to be there at bedtime is impressive, but to last through a 9 hour sleep aswell? That's outstanding. I literally had to scrub it off this morning, plus, my lips don't feel dried out like you'd expect from a matte lipstick - they still feel soft and moisturised. No pictures I'm afraid as it was a quick, gross, off-the-cuff experiment, but I can't rave enough about these lipsticks!
Please, please PLEASE get your butt down to your nearest Illamasqua counter. You won't regret it, I promise x
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger