tattoos

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

The weekend is over. *sad face*

The best thing I did this weekend was go to Hobby Lobby. Do you know (and can you imagine) I used to hate Hobby Lobby? Boy has that changed! I could spend a fortune in there now! While I was there I made sure to get some plate hangers. I've been meaning to do something with this sliver of a wall I have between the windows in my dining room. It's too skinny for a picture, but I think you'd agree it needs something.

Antique Johnson & Bros. plates

Then, I made a little treat for Joe to take to work and sit in the Physician's Lounge to share with his co-workers.
Almond Bark about to start melting...

I made the mistake of letting Joe choose the pretzels at the store and he somehow found FOOTBALL pretzels! Haha!

My apprentice - look at that mess!!!

The finished product.

I have a little project this week that I found over at Martha Stewart. Now, ordinarily, I'm not a big fan of Martha. Is she not just TOO perfect (and a little snooty??). BUT, I think these necklaces are fabulous.
And they look really simple!! Click HERE to go straight to the directions on her site if you want to make some too.

Joe and I watched The Reader this weekend. I thought Kate Winslet did a great job and I actually loved the movie! Did you see it?

If you haven't already, don't forget to go HERE to sign up for my giveaway. Winner will be chosen Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger