tattoos

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The List

This tag has been doing the rounds recently. You all know 'The List' by now... celebrities you're allowed to sleep with and it not be considered cheating? Yeah... that list. I haven't been tagged but it's fun - the perfect excuse to go drooling over sexy men!
Okay, in first place, we have the delicious Robert Pattinson. I challenge you to find me a girl who hasn't put him on her list!
And here is another picture, because he's worth it!
I'd seen him as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter - but he was young and geeky. Now he's grown up and portrays smouldering romance perfectly. Swoon...

Number 2 - Brandon Flowers
The lead singer of The Killers is gorgeous. I developed a thing for him when Mr Brightside came out. Their first album is awesome too - listen to it if you get the chance! Sure, he likes guyliner now and again, and has a questionable 'tache at times, but I can overlook that.

Number 3 - Johnny Depp
This is someone that has grown on me as I've got older. I think it might have been Captain Jack Sparrow that did it for me.

Number 4 - Declan Donnelly
He is too cute for words and has a cracking sense of humour. Plus he comes with baggage, in the shape of Ant McPartlin... score ;)

Number 5 - Zac Efron
I can't help it, enough said.

Oh, and my honourable mention...

DCI Gene Hunt from Life On Mars!
He's a sexist pig. He drinks, he swears, he's married to his job. He has awful fashion sense (though to be fair it was the 70's), and he's twice my age. But he's also rough and ready, rugged, manly... So wrong, but oh so right.
Link me to your list in the comments below x
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger