tattoos

Friday, August 21, 2009

My Fantasy Baby Shower

It's time for the weekly "Show Us Your Life" tour with Kelly's Korner blog. Today's theme is BABY SHOWERS!

Since I haven't had a baby shower of my own (yet! ;-), I will show you my ultimate fantasy baby shower. I have been collecting pictures of fun baby showers in a little folder on my computer - do you do that? I have nursery inspiration picturess too, and baby announcement ideas, and ohhh could I go onnnn. But I wont. Haha!

I'm thinking a moroccan theme. Unique, no?
The invitation would feature gold scroll work along the border to set the theme.

We could have it outside under a canopy of flowing fabrics. We will all sit around on cushy chairs and pillows. Although, I don't know if I could sit on a pillow being pregnant and all ;-)

For decoration, we'd have lanterns and jewels and lots of fresh flowers in bright colors.

For food, we'd have a spread of goodies. The table would be adorned with paper lanterns. And yes, there would have to be a chocolate fountain!! Haha!

We would have tea and punch out of etched glasses to carry the theme through.

For dessert, we would have a lovely 3-layer strawberry cake like Martha made here.

And, for entertainment, we could have my pregnant belly painted with henna. (I'm sure I can hear my grandma screaming now at the thought of how indecent this would be!). And, since this is a fantasy, my belly would look perfect, just like this picture. No stretch marks. A woman can dream!! Haha!

Thanks for visiting! Stop HERE to enter in my GIVEAWAY if you'd like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger