tattoos

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My 2nd favourite person


Hey all you bloggers,
been sitting in my room having the blues all day,U know that I will always have many people to love me my friends my family and everyone who just does.I don't think that I could ask for anything more.I love to sit down in my sisters room and stare blankly at the sky while I see secretely catch glimpses of what horror movies my auntie is watching.My auntie has worked for me for 20 years!She is my best friend even though she is my maid.I think there is no one else in the whole world who I can trust more she will always be there to comfort me and tell me that I can do anything that I want to do so long as I try..I think if I person really love you they will be those who can help you believe 100% in yourselves.Now I can't catch glimpses of horror movies as a Tuazon family member has passed away and she has to go back for the funeral.I will miss her these 3 days I wish her a safe trip.I hope that my best friend will return safe and sound.............Haha Until the next post.........

xoxo
Simply me

P.S please don't comment about my messy hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger