tattoos

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall

Joe just got home from a 28 hour shift. That is, 28 hours without a break (besides bathroom!) and without sleeping. It ain't all glamorous, folks!

Are you ready for Fall to come? Because I am SO ready. Yesterday, I found all my "Fall Decorating" tubs in the garage. Oh Holy Goodness Mother of Mary! I don't know how much longer I can wait to get everything out. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday to decorate for. Do you decorate for Halloween or just the big holidays like Christmas?? Last year Joe used a power tool to carve our pumpkin.

This year, I think we'll do something like this instead...
Isn't that awesome??

Maybe I'll make some of these (we couldn't get through a whole blog post without food could we??)


As always, don't forget to go HERE to sign up for my bloggy giveaway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger