tattoos

Friday, August 27, 2010

Wilton Dimensions Mini Pumpkins Pan Review

 Since I can remember I have always LOVED baking! I love the whole experience from putting the ingredients in the bowl to licking the batter off of my fingers! I especially LOVE the feeling of success after I view the wonderful creations that I can make using Wilton items!

 A Bit about Wilton
For 80 years, Wilton has been the industry leader in cake decorating, quality bakeware and food crafting. Wilton is the number ONE resource for nationally-located decorating classes, proven supplier of professional Wilton decorating bakeware and step-by-step information online instructions to help you make your celebration special with Wilton cakes, cookies, cupcakes and candy.

My Review
I was sent the Dimensions Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkins Pan by Wilton. Since Fall is almost here I decided that this item would be super fun to use with my daughter to make cute little Pumpkin Cakes or Doughnuts! My daughter and I loved trying out this fun Pumpkin Pan with our Pumpkin Doughnut recipe. The Pumpkin Pan turned out beautiful little 3-D Pumpkins that we sprinkled with powdered sugar and gobbled up quickly. The shape of the pumpkins were the perfect serving size for my daughter, my husband, and I. The pan is so well made and really the perfect pan to have for Fall,Halloween, and Thanksgiving right around the corner! So if you are looking for a fun treat to make for Holidays or even for your kids definitely check out Wilton...they are simply the BEST!


The company did send me a product or service for review. 
This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger