tattoos

Saturday, August 21, 2010

" Headed for the Highlands"

Today I'm as antsy as a caged Monkey looking at a banana tree! Come daylight tomorrow, I'm headed to The Highlands of North Carolina!


I'll be spending 10 days in Foscoe ( which is between Boone and Banner Elk) seeing the sites with my friend NC mountain author Peggy Poe Stern!

We are going to Blowing Rock................
Plan to visit all the shops!
We are going to Valle Crucis to the Mast General Store.............
and to see St. Johns Church...........
Can't wait to get to the Blue Ridge Mountains!!!!
Before I go, I want you to see my latest blooms...... Yellow Angel Trumpets
Pink Angel Trumpets
Tropicana Rose............
Holly Hocks..........
Holly Hocks......
Glory Bower.......
I'll be back September 2nd with LOTS of pictures............XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger