tattoos

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Noticed and well the rest is a mystery


Hey all you bloggers,
well I have to talk about a feeling I have been feeling for a very long time. Almost for a year.Do u know that feeling when you see someone walk past you and you feel butterflies which don't stop flying around in your stomach and you feel your mouth move to the side and a crooked smile appears,your heart starts pounding like a mallet tenderizing meat?Wait,I am getting carried away... anyway that feeling has happened every week to me,I thought that I could just carry on like that forever but sadly my friend Laura told me to succumb to reality and in the end she gave me the courage to finally have the chance to talk to that person.I did and well all I can say is that I am officially very magically entranced.However dear bloggers do u know what is the worst thing?I think that I am falling harder than I ever had in my whole life this feeling is different,from anything I have ever felt in my life so all my readers if you have ever felt this way in your life please post a comment I hope somehow that feeling will continue and he won't turn out to be a jerk or a bad kind who just breaks my heart and makes me cry and listen to the same song for 50 times guy like every other guy who i have had a crush on in my life...

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger