tattoos

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Second Base Product Review

Have you ever wished that you could have the coverage and look of a cami without all the bulk? Well now you can with Second Base-The Original Demi Cami!

A Bit about Second Base

  • Light enough for comfort, but opaque enough to cover your cleavage, and your bra.
  • Won't roll up like a regular camisole
  • Effortlessly go from Day to Night
  • No Snaps, Hooks, Velcro, or Tape
  • Silky Soft, Eco-Friendly, Micro Modal engineered for a great fit!
  • Made in the USA
My Review
I was sent two Demi Camis from Second Base to review {one in black and one in white}. These Camis are SO wonderful. The first thing I thought of when I received them was how great they are for nursing Moms! Instead of the bulk of a whole cami that you have to basically take on and off when you nurse all you need to do is lift up the Second Base Cami! I love that Second Base Cami's give such great coverage and look just like a normal camisole. PERFECT! I also appreciate how amazingly soft and stretchy each cami is. The Camisoles are very well made and stay put without being too snug. Demi Cami's are also wonderful for the summer so that you can wear shirts and dresses with low necklines and layer the Demi Cami to keep you modest and keep you cool at the same time!








The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger