tattoos

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hasbro Playskool Wheel Pals Review

Playskool has been the leading manufacturer of  classic childrens toys for many years. Chances are your most beloved toys were and are made by Playskool. Mr. Potato Head? Playskool! Gloworm? Playskool! Nerf? Yep, Playskool! I know when I purchase a toy for my toddler I feel more confident buying a toy that was made by Playskool...their reputation for well made toys is unbeatable!

I was lucky enough to be sent a fun set of Wheel Pals {Classic Collection} to review. The Wheel Pals Classic Collection is made up of four animals; a turtle, a zebra, a giraffe, and a elephant. Wheel Pals are made for children 12 Months and up and are perfect for toddlers who are just beginning to crawl or walk. My daughter and I loved playing with the Wheel Pals together. She loved their bright colors and fun animal shapes. The Wheel Pals are very well made and constructed....four wheels make up the bottom which help the animal slide across carpets, tables, chairs, and hardwood floors {without scratching any surfaces!}. My daughter is SO excited to show these toys to her brother once he arrives! If you have a infant or toddler Wheel Pals are the perfect toy and don't forget Christmas will be here before you know it {hint, hint!}.



The company did send me a product or service for review. 
This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger