tattoos

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Depth Review

What do you get when you put together two Marine Biologists, a love for the ocean, Organic Ingredients, and each other?




A Bit About Depth
Depth was introduced in 2008, but the idea for Depth was born a decade prior, when Tim Schaeffer and Korie Johnson met in graduate school, where they both studied to become marine biologists. Tim and Korie shared a love for the ocean and they soon found, for each other. Depth products use Marine Botanicals and Organic ingredients to make one of a kind bath and body products.

My Review
I was sent Depths Daily Shampoo and Conditioner, Hand and Body Lotion, and Shave Cream to review. 

Depth Daily Shampoo and Conditioner

The Daily Shampoo and Conditioner are:

I love that both of these products aren't super smelly or sudsy. The shampoo left my hair clean and refreshed with natural ingredients and the conditioner left my hair moisturized and frizz free. A perfect combination!


Depth Hand and Body Lotion


I got to review the Coconut Bay Hand and Body lotion and it is by far my favorite item I reviewed from the Depth line. The lotion is light, creamy, and not greasy...and left my skin with a delicious coconut scent. I felt like I was back in Hawaii!


Depth Shave Cream



I reviewed the Ocean Blossom Shave cream and I really have enjoyed it. My husband and I both tried it and liked how easy it went on, how easily it let us shave and how great it smells...the scent is perfect for a man or a woman.

I was very pleased with all of the products from Depth that I got to review.
Natural, Organic, Vegetarian...what could be better for you and the Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger