tattoos

Friday, May 28, 2010

Shopaholics Anonymous

I've been shopping. Again. But these were either on offer or pretty cheap. So it doesn't count. Sshh.


First I bought these pearly/flower necklace and bracelet, and pink flower necklace, from Tesco. I love big, chunky necklaces at the moment and absolutely adore the pearly ones as I have a cream and pink floral top that would look gorgeous with them.


All of these little studs are from Tesco too. Everytime I go food shopping I slip some earrings into the trolley. They're pretty and dirt cheap, so it'd be rude not to! I think these all cost £2 or less. I wouldn't wear the earrings with the necklaces I don't think, as it'd be too matchy-matchy, but as stand alone items I love them all.


These sandals are from Matalan and I love them. I have got stupid, chunky feet so the straps and buckles make them adjustable, and they are super comfy too.


I have also been taking advantage of Boots' 3 for 2 offers, so I bought:


Revlon lipglosses - Peach Petal and Lilac Pastelle
Prestige SunBaked Mineral Bronzing Powder - Pure Shimmer
Barry M Nail Paints - Strawberry Ice Cream and Berry Ice Cream
Barry M 3 in 1 Top Coat, Base Coat and Nail Strengthener


The lipglosses are just stunning. They're creamy, not sticky and don't have any horrible tastes/smells. LOVE! The Prestige powder is a really pretty highlighter (though it's advertised as a bronzer). It looks like a MAC MSF but with cheap packaging, but that's fine by me. I'm yet to try the nail paints but they sure look pretty in their bottles!


And the only two things I got from MAC's recent Pret A Papier and To The Beach Collections, Hipness blush and Instant Chic blush. Hipness is the depotted one, as that pea green packaging was not cute. Both are similar toned corals, but Hipness is more vivid with a slight shimmer to it, whereas Instant Chic is more peach and matte. I love them both but would choose Hipness over Instant Chic. The swatch picture is a more accurate representation of the colours.


My name is Laura and I am a Shopaholic.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger