tattoos

Monday, May 31, 2010

May 2010 favourites

Hello my sugarplums! Hope you've all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. I had a pretty quiet one with Mr L's family on Saturday, my family yesterday, and a day of eating yummy food and shopping with Mr L today. My baby cousin Leo came to visit over the weekend and he was fascinated by the washing machine ...


...and the tumble dryer.



Isn't he the cutest? Anyway, May has gone so quickly, it's unreal. Finally some sunshine has arrived - I just hope it's here to stay! Onto the things I've been loving this month:



Benefit Erase Paste - No2 Medium
This mini one is from the Confessions of a Concealaholic kit, but I'll definitely be buying a full size one. I normally wear concealers slightly lighter than my skintone, so I was a bit concerned when I saw that this was medium. I needn't have worried though, because although it's a salmon pink colour, it blends into my skin (no matter how pale) really naturally, and conceals the blue circles perfectly.



Dove Summer Glow
In the Winter I embrace the pale, but I do love a tan in the Summer. I've started earlier this year and have loved smothering myself in Dove's Summer Glow. It's a moisturising, gradual tanner so has been great to use on my face and problematic areas, and it has given me a subtle golden glow. I have been feeling and looking prettier and healthier when I've used a bit of this.



Barry M Nail Paint - Pink Flamingo
When the tan comes out, this beautiful nail paint comes out. It's just a stunning, almost-neon, pink-coral colour. It applies like a dream and lasts for a good few days on my toenails before any chips, though I'd reapply it everyday if I needed to as I love the colour so much.




Bronzed Eyes
I like to keep make up minimal when I'm tanned, so throughout May I have been opting for a wash of gold and bronze tones on the eyes. I've been using my Urban Decay Get Baked palette, minus the Flipside colour, most days, and if I haven't worn that I've worn a slick of gold/bronze eyeliner, which comes courtesy of Urban Decay's Baked, Honey and Lucky, or GOSH's Bananas. Love them all and couldn't possiby pick a favourite.



Blistex Relief Cream
At the beginning of this month I had a major coldsore. I lived on this stuff and if I hadn't, I'd still have it now. 'Nuff said!


What have you been loving?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger