tattoos

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My B'day


Hey all you bloggers,

sorry for the late dosage of blogging wish i could write more but I had nothing to write about sorry.Until my birthday was around the bend.This birthday was one where I actually where I felt really happy all my friends were enjoying themselves (pretty much),the food was great and so was the cake.I felt the happiness all around.The evening started great when i slipped on a T-shirt and a dress I felt so happy,i went to the MRT station to fetch my furious friends because i was late by half and hour.We went back and the party started when the music started to play and we started we eat i felt so happy this party was everything i ever dreamed of.The cake made me so happy it was the best cake ever and the presents were all awesome.I want to thank my whole family and all my friends I love all of you so much!


xoxo

Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger