tattoos

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dagmar's Goat Milk Bath and Body Review

Soap without Chemical Foaming Agents, Chemical Preservatives, or Chemical Additives...
Does such a soap exist....?
Well I am happy to announce that....

 A Bit about Dagmar's Goat Milk Bath and Body

Dagmar's mission is to create and provide the highest quality goat milk products available. Dagmar owns shares of registered dairy goats from Windy Fields Farm and use fresh milk.... not powdered or canned.

Quality Goat Milk Soap is Dagmar's primary product. Each bar is made by hand to insure that it is the best. They use top grade, luxurious oils, essential oils and fragrances. Every bar weighs around 3.5- 4.5 ounces, since they are hand cut. The oils include Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Palm, Palm Kernel, Coconut, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E.
According to the Journal of American Medicine, "Goat's milk is the most complete food known." It contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids that are utilized by your body with ease. In fact, your body can digest goat's milk in just 20 minutes. It takes 2-3 hours to digest cow's milk.
Recognized for centuries as a natural emollient, goat's milk absorbs easily and quickly to soothe and hydrate dry skin. Contains vitamins A, B6, B12 and E and three times more beta-casein than cow's milk. Triglycerides, capric, caprylic and caproic acids help balance the skin's natural pH and promote natural exfoliation of dead, dry skin.
My Review
I received the nicest soaps from Dagmar's Goat Milk Bath and Body to review. I received Ylang Ylang and Tropical Blast. I love the presentation of the soaps, both came in super cute muslin bags and the soaps are gorgeous...I didn't want to use them they were so pretty! My favorite out of the soaps has to be the Tropical Blast it is fruity and leaves a light scent on the skin. The Goats Milk Soap left my skin incredibly soft and supple. My skin is usually very oily and since using Dagmar's Soap my skin is not dry at all! I am so impressed with these soaps and I will definitely purchase more in the future! I am excited to also try out their Goat Milk lotion as well!

You can purchase you own Goats Milk Soap or Lotion from Dagmar's by visiting their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger