tattoos

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick - Nectar : Revisited

When I blogged about Bobbi Brown's newest Shimmerbrick recently, Happy1234 asked if I could take some pictures of me wearing it. It's taken me a while to get around to doing it, as I've been a bit poorly and run down recently, so have been suffering with the biggest coldsore you've ever seen! It's cleared up now so here are some pictures of it alone on my cheeks, as requested:




And in case you are wondering, I'm wearing:

FACE
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I'm not sure what shade
Benefit Erase Paste - No2 Medium
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW15
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light
Benefit Bronzer - Hoola
Collection 2000 Eyebrow Pencil - Blonde

CHEEKS
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick - Nectar

EYES
UDPP
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow - Samba-dy Loves Me
Urban Decay Eyeshadows - Baked / Half Baked / Twice Baked
MAC Eyeshadows - Nylon / Dazzlelight
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner - Bananas
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Baked
Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara - Black

LIPS
MAC Lipstick - Creme d'Nude
Bourjois Lipgloss - Brun Poetic


I just couldn't capture the gorgeousness of this Shimmerbrick in the pictures. I either look washed out or the highlighty part doesn't show up, but I promise you it's so pretty. I think it looks better on me now I have a little bit of colour, but I wore it before I caught some sun and it looked just as nice. I hope it helps some of you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger