tattoos

Monday, May 24, 2010

Clarisonic Opal Review

Some of you may remember my Clarisonic Plus with Spot Therapy review I did a few months ago. 
Well I am back again with another review for Clarisonic and this time its for the Clarisonic Opal!

Clarisonic is loved by celebrities {Nina Dobrev and Demi Moore to name a few..}, and non-celebrities {aka ME!} world-wide. So I was super excited to review their latest little device called the "Opal." The Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System combines Clarisonics new sonic infusion technology with their Anti-Aging Sea Serum for results as beautiful as they are dramatic.
Opal’s soothing sonic action gently infuses the serum into the epidermis to help refresh and renew the appearance of delicate skin around your eye area.

Some Benefits from using the Clarisonic Opal are:
  • An immediate reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; results last for hours and build over time
  • Younger looking skin
  • Skin appears refreshed and energized
  • Skin appears brighter
  • Skin appears healthier
  • Improved skin texture
  • Noticeably firmer skin
  • Increased skin hydration

Here is a picture {from Clarisonic} before using the Clarisonic Opal {Left} and after using the Opal {Right}
My Review
I was sent the following items to review from Clarisonic:
    I don't have a whole lot of wrinkles around the eye area {yet} so I headed on over to my parents house to do a test-run on my Mother {sorry Mom!}. After I convinced my Mom to try the Clarisonic Opal {just kidding, she actually was REALLY excited to try it out!} I followed the instructions-use two-three drops of the anti-aging Sea Serum, massage into eye area for the allotted amount of time and your done. The anti-aging Sea Serum lasts for about a month {if you are using the Opal daily} and replacements can be bought on the Clarisonic website. You can use the Clarisonic Opal up to two times a day and Clarisonic highly recommends using the Opal daily for maximum results. One of the things about the Clarisonic Opal that I  really love is the Universal Charger, it is magnetic so all you need to do is place the Opal on top of the Charging Station and it will charge...no ports or long cords to trouble yourself with! After I used the Clarisonic Opal on my Mother for the first time we were both astounded with how much better her eyes looked...less wrinkles and firmer skin around the eye area. My Mom asked to keep the Clarisonic Opal for the time being but I made her promise that I could use it when I start getting wrinkles! 

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger