tattoos

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Letters to Juliet - Movie Review

Last weekend I went with a friend to see Letters to Juliet. So I thought I would review it for y'all!!


I don't know if you saw Dear John, but this is the same girl who plays the lead character in that movie. Remember her??

First of all, the Italian landscape was breathtaking in this movie. I was in Venice/Florence/Pisa in November and it totally brought me back!!! So pretty!



I thought the storyline was fairly (okay, REALLY) predictable. But acting was decent and it didn't really drag at all. I laughed out loud a couple of times. My girlfriend and I agreed that you will want to take a road trip after seeing this movie. :)

Also, not that this has much to do with the movie itself but I certainly couldn't take my mind off of how DELIGHTFUL Amanda's hair is.

And also, her love interest was this guy. I have one thing to say. British accent.


If you're looking for a feel-good, this is definitely a good movie to check out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger