tattoos

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Singing away the chipmunk blues......


Hey all you bloggers,
well first and foremost i would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!May you study hard have fun with your friends at arcades and may no hobo's attack you!:)Life in 2009 was leisurely every friend you had was there for you,you may have lost your job or be given a spending barrier because of the economical crisis but even if many bad things happen we must always be thankful about the good things in our mind there are many things that we think can be fixed but maybe not....Anyway as a New Years Eve present me and my mum went shopping and you all know how that turns out leave empty handed come back with a dozen of bags but the best buys are still at flea markets,my favourite scarf is from a flea market you don't need a $100 Marc Jacob bag to look good all you need is style and class.Well before our shopping spree me and my mom went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2!I have been waiting for this forever the sound squeaky voices was void!I could not live!But finally the trailer was on youtube and I was salvaged ok here is a short summary of the movie!Alvin(Justin Long)and the chipmunks are back!They are famous again and everyone adores them but Dave thinks it's time for them to get some education therefore the chipmunks are now off to school meanwhile Ian Hawk loses all his fame because of the chipmunks but he soon finds the cipettes and plans to make them famous..well one of them famous.Britney(voiced by Anna Faris).They face off to see who will make it to the musical competition who will win?Then after the movie we were ready to shop by the way heads up go to somewhere else for clothes Gap has lost it's touch okay that is all so I wish you a great 2010!

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger