tattoos

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Chez Lollipop!

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. I had a fantastic time, but it seems like a bit of a blur now. It just flew by!
We spent the day dressed up in Christmas costumes, even first thing in the morning when we unwrapped our presents! I had some beautiful gifts, and it's a bit overwhelming to think how spoilt I've been. Then we had a yummy dinner with my Granny, who was quite calm and jolly considering it was the first Christmas my Grampa wasn't with us. I'm incredibly proud of the way she coped. Then no sooner than lunch was finished, we had our first lot of visitors. And from that moment on they kept on coming, until the house was chock-a-block with people! We ended up having an impromptu party with all my aunties, uncles and cousins. We played a bit of drunken-bingo with a drunken-bingo caller, and I managed to win a game! Lord knows how haha. I had a fabulous day, and here as some pictures to show you:


My family from left to right : My brother (fairy), Me (Santa), Daddy (Rudolph), Granny, Mr Lollipop (Christmas tree), My brother (elf), and Mammy (Santa's bit of fluff) down at the front



My brother, Daddy, me and Mr Lollipop (and Holly the dog!) on Christmas morning, before we opened any presents, waiting for my other brother to arrive


My brothers. Or should I say my brother and my sister?!

Santa and his bit of fluff - what would Mrs Christmas say?!

My brothers with my cousin in the middle. He only popped in to see my Granny for a few minutes, but we shoved him in a Christmas tree suit!


Me and Mr Lollipop


Me and Mr Lollipop at 6am


Big Santa and Santa Baby - me and my baby cousin Leo. Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?!


Baby Leo, the star of the show!

We had sooooo much fun this Christmas. I hope you all did too xx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger