tattoos

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My presents were Lush

Quite literally, my Christmas presents were Lush! I got 5 different gift boxes altogether, and each of them was beautifully wrapped.

The box of one of them is pictured, but all of the goodies came from all of the sets, if you see what I mean. I also got a full sized Yummy Yummy Yummy since it's my favourite. I've used some of the things already but I should imagine this'll keep me going for a very long time! Somewhere amongst this lot we have 2 Snow Fairy shower gels, Rub Rub Rub shower gel, Happy Hippy shower gel, a few bath ballistics, Porridge soap, 4 Snowcake soaps (yep, 4!), Angel Delight soap, a strawberry massage bar, some shower bombs.... ummm... just so many things. If you see anything in particular you'd like a review of or more information on, just let me know :)

I also received a MAC brush set and a MAC giftcard, and as much as I love MAC, I'm having trouble deciding what to to spend it on. Please excuse the dirty brushes, they've already been washed and used. They're really good quality actually, better than I was expecting. I'm a MAC brush novice so don't really have the bigger ones to compare them to, but I really like them. The 187 shed a lot the first time I used it, so I washed it again and it's been fine since, so if you have trouble with shedding brushes, wash them twice before you use it is my suggestion :)

And I got the TrueBlood book set, by Charlaine Harris. I love these books. I seem to be obsessed with all things supernatural lately. When is Sookie going to stop bed-hopping and settle down with the yummy scrummy head-honcho vampire Eric? *Swoon*. I haven't watched the series on TV properly yet, but I'm really looking forward to it since I love these books so much. Oh to have so many yummy men fighting over me....
Hmmm, would I choose Eric, Bill, Sam, Alcide, Quinn.....?

I think that's my cue to go and read the next installment - Definitely Dead! xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger