tattoos

Sunday, December 27, 2009

" It Was A Wonderful Day "

We had a wonderful time Christmas with family! The food was the best I've ever cooked! I'm not exaggerating when I say this! I used four new recipes for the Corn Casserole, Sweet Potato Casserole, English Pea Salad and I used Marguerite @ Cajun Delights, Cajun Bourbon Glaze for the Ham! DIVINE! All were just Divine!
I got so many wonderful gifts this Christmas! Of course my favorite was the "Windsor Print" Hubby got me! It's good that I never made it to the framers, because I got four more prints that need framing also. This is one of them!









This is another. All 4 are very old Victorian prints. The 2 Christmas prints I'll hang next Christmas.
The next 2 will go in my dining room after I get them framed........

I love Victorian Art................

This picture is " Magnolia Mansion ", a Bed& Breakfast in the Garden District of New Orleans.
Here it is decorated for Christmas...........









This is a daytime picture of it. It just happens to be right across the street from Garden District Books, a favorite independent book store of mine. That is where we met Kathryn Stockett, the author of "The Help".............





Can you believe they have a " Gone With The Wind " suite ?







Well, Hubby and I got a Gift Certificate for a stay in it from his son David and his wife Shannon!!!!








We'll wait until it's warmer so we can stroll the Garden District again...........









Another favorite gift is this Covered Crystal Server Tray........










I LOVE it!










My TBR got additions also.............














I've already read the "Natchez Cemetery Legends" cover to cover and I'm at present reading;
" When The Ghost Screams"...............











Another fantastic gift is this Susan Boyle CD !! OMG ! This woman's voice is so incredible!!
All 12 songs are just fabulous!














I got a lot of wonderful gifts including 3 pairs of lounging PJ's and warm house shoes, my son Todd sent us a wonderful Harry & David Basket! I LOVED every gift and I'm and sooooo grateful for each one! I am really exhausted though and not looking forward to the "un-decorating" part.
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY !!!!!1













No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger