tattoos

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Everybody's dancing dancing crazy.....


Hey all you bloggers,
well now that the holidays have started I hope that every one of you students are enjoying yourselves! I know I am.The fact that when I wake up the sun is actually up,the fact that I can wear something instead of my navy blue pinafore on weekdays is a big privilege and the fact that I can sleep anytime I want all these things already bring a smile to my face. Of course not going to school and being able to go out shopping and watch movies is already a perk on it's own,but I must be sure to remember to study and keep a strict studying regimen to make sure I stay on top of my game well life can't always be a bed of roses,I just know that if I study hard I'm gonna make it through! :D Anyway to kick off my holidays I had to go and watch a movie right? This movie is amazing it really makes you feel warm on the inside and yet it's fun,youthful and interesting which doesn't just make it another musical/rom-com.If you don't already know which movie this is it's footloose.This movie is really great and the actors portray their roles really well,it's a great movie and I could not have found a better way to start the holidays.Four stars.Here's a short summary:After a long night of partying, Bobby Moore and four of his friends drive over the bridge and crash into a truck after Bobby leans over to kiss his girlfriend.His father, Shaw Moore (Dennis Quaid), the reverend of the church of the small Southern United States town of Bomont, Georgia; persuades the city council to pass several paternalistic laws, including a ban on all unsupervised dancing within the city limits.Three years later, Ren McCormack (Kenny Wormald), a teenager raised in Boston, moves to Bomont to live with his uncle, aunt, and cousins after his mother's painful death from leukemia. Soon after arriving, Ren makes friends with Willard Hewitt (Miles Teller), a fellow senior at Bomont High, and from him learns about the ban on dancing.He soon begins to be attracted to Moore's rebellious daughter Ariel (Julianne Hough), who is dating dirt-track driver Chuck Cranston. After an insult from Chuck, Ren ends up in a game of chicken involving buses, and despite his inability to drive a bus, he wins. Reverend Moore mistrusts Ren, forbidding Ariel to see him ever again.However this just gives Ren more and more drive to see Ariel,to oppose the ban of dancing and to have a senior prom.Will Ren succeed and have the dance that the seniors yearn for,will he end up with April or will he be forced to leave Bomont forever?

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger