tattoos

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Life is the adventure :D


Hey all you bloggers,
well today I went to watch another movie but this time I was living out one of my old traditions which would be watching one of the last shows.It was so amazingly fun I loved every second of the movie I watched today it was mind blowing,phenomenal,the adventure,the humour all that was incorporated into it was just so smart and witty it was one of the best movies I have ever watched in my life,it kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time.It was the adventure's of Tin Tin.I mean it was directed by Speilberg,so it had to live up to so many expectations,it exceeded mine. :D Here's a short summary:Tintin, a young journalist, and his dog Snowy are browsing in an outdoor market in a European town. Tintin buys a model of a three-masted sailing ship, the Unicorn, on the cheap, but is then immediately accosted by the sinister Ivan Ivanovitch Sakharine, and the mysterious figure of Barnaby, who both try to buy the model from Tintin, without success.When Tin Tin brings it home however there is a tussle between snowy and a cat which led to the ship breaking.As it breaks, a parchment scroll slips out of the ship's mast. Snowy spots it but is unable to alert Tintin.Little did Tin Tin know but this was the start of the adventure.Well I can't reveal anything else because I have to urge you guys to catch the very last shows,you guys will love it,I ensure you! 2 2 2 thumbs up! :D

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger