tattoos

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GET YOUR FREAK ON! :)


Hey all you bloggers,
well today I have very exciting news,I went to watch a movie with my grandmother! I know it seems like nothing significant but since her cataracts operation I haven't been able to go shopping or watch movies.I missed the smell of buttery popcorn and the thrill you get when the lights start to dim,it's just something amazing that is indescribable.Anyway today I watched one of the most adorable movies in the history of cartoon movies,yup you guessed it Happy Feet 2! I just love penguins,so it was perfect.This movie was amazing in the sense that it hid humour here and there in the dialogue,it was not so obvious but it was hilarious all the same.However at the end of the day I have to say that this film is more for the younger generation,preferably a 10-17 range because it's something that you would bring your younger sibling to watch of the family so that's my only negative comment that it is so undeniably sweet kids would like it more but I would rate it 4 stars! :) Recovery from In Time

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger