tattoos

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Review: Mattel Holiday Barbie 2011

 



     Barbie is known worldwide for her glamour, style, and beauty-sometimes it is hard to believe that a doll has achieved such world-wide fame! Each year Mattel comes out with a Special Edition Holiday Barbie and this year Mattel has created one of the most stunning Holiday Barbies ever!


My Review
      I was sent the Holiday Barbie 2011 to review and I just have to say that she is breathtakingly beautiful. From the Chandelier earrings down to her gold open toed high heels this Barbie is like no other! The gown an Emerald Green with glittering golden embroidery features a strapless bodice with a one-shoulder wrap.  Barbie's makeup features sparkly gold eye shadow, dark lipstick and a manicure. Her hair features tumbling golden curls that shimmer and shine in the light. The sophistication this doll exudes is unbelievable. I would not recommend this Barbie for playing because she isn't pivotal and can't hold a pose. This Barbie would be a perfect gift for a Barbie Collector or a little girl wanting to display her on a shelf or somewhere where she could be on display without much handling.







I was sent this product free of charge.
This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger