tattoos

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Review: Mr. Clean with Gain


Do you smell that freshness? 

Wondering what it is? Hint....It smells like deliciously clean laundry-
but check again....it isn't that....nope...its just my clean counters just cleaned with Mr. Clean with Gain!


I was sent a sweet little basket full of goodies from Procter and Gamble...just in time for Holiday cleaning including the brand new Mr. Clean with Gain, rubber gloves, dish towels, and a package of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.


I know most of my readers know (and I will say it again) I am a clean freak-well as much as I still can be with two kids crawling/running around. I love using Mr. Clean products because they do just what they say they will....CLEAN! Mr. Clean with Gain helps infuse the joyful scent of Gain throughout the home whether in the bathroom, kitchen, floors-wherever you need to get rid of grease or grime. Mr. Clean leaves the fresh scent of Gain lingering long after you have  cleaned away the mess. Leaving my home sparkling and smelling great!


Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are one of my favorite products-having two little ones in the house unfortunately means-crayons on the walls, scuffs on the floor, etc. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has saved my home from many near disasters-I don't know how Mothers ever did without them!


So make sure to put Mr. Clean with Gain and Mr. Clean Magic Erasers on your holiday cleaning list this year-to keep your house smelling and looking great!




I was sent this product free of charge.
This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger