tattoos

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hakuna Matata


Hey all you bloggers,
well I know that if you live in Singapore there has been a lot of hype about the landmark musical event The Lion King but honestly the Lion King is the best musical I have ever seen,other than the horrendous parking at Marina Bay Sands,just going there and watching the musical that day was just amazing,the costumes,the make-up,the music everything about this musical was amazing it just took my breath away and yet it still stayed true to the story line and honestly this musical was just amazing honestly two two two two thumbs up. On a scale of 5 stars I would say 5000 stars! Unfortunately you bloggers the day I went to watch it was the last day it was in Singapore unfortunately but if you can catch it in another country please try to it will be worth it! :D

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger