tattoos

Monday, January 24, 2011

Shades of grey

Since November I haven't been excited by make up. It was when I was in my misery period, and I just did a simple look with wingled liner, every single day. Even over the festive period where the occasion called for a bit of glitter, I stuck to my neutral look. I call it the more 'Polished version of Me', which can only be a good thing, can't it?! It's only recently that I've started to break out of the rut but it's too simple to abandon completely! This is the look I've been sporting for the last couple of days. Still loving my Naked palette!


I used:

FACE
Foundation : Bourjois Healthy Mix 51
Concealer : MAC Studio Finish NW15
Powder : MAC MSF Natural 'Light'
Bronzer : NARS 'Laguna'
Blush : MAC 'Sunbasque'
Highlighter : MAC MSF 'By Candlelight'
Brows : Rimmel pencil, but the name/number has rubbed off

EYES
Primer : Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inner lid : MAC 'Grain' eyeshadow
Outer lid : Urban Decay 'Gunmetal' eyeshadow (from the Naked palette)
Outer 'V' : Urban Decay 'Creep' eyeshadow (from the Naked palette)
Crease :  Urban Decay 'Naked' eyeshadow (from the Naked palette)
Brow bone and tear duct : MAC 'Blanc Type' eyeshadow
Mascara : Max Factor Masterpiece Black

LIPS
Lipgloss : MAC 'Sugarrimmed' Dazzleglass



I do like it as it adds a bit more oomph to my look but is still suitable for daytime. I'm not going to lie to you though, my potentially-boring-but-I-love-it-so-much neutral eyes with winged eyeliner will be back before I know it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger