tattoos

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lilash Review

When I first found out about Lilash I was intrigued... if this product could actually DO what it says it could I could fulfill one of my deepest desires...long eyelashes!

From the Lilash website:
"Used daily, LiLash will give the appearance of the longest, fullest lashes you have ever had. Guaranteed. Applied daily as a liquid eyeliner you will notice LiLash begin to change your lashes in several weeks. Wait 4-6 weeks and watch your lashes transform right before your eyes. LiLash is the world's most powerful and fastest-acting eyelash conditioner. Our no-salt, nonirritating formula is just one more benefit that sets LiLash apart. LiLash is a favorite of eyelash extension wearers who notice better support and less lash breakage."






My Review

  Last time I was in Utah I came across two salon procedures they were called an Eyelash Perm and Eyelash extensions. Both procedures cost around $40-$100 {depending on the Salon}...I was shocked...would women really pay that much money to get long or curled eyelashes for a week or so? There had to be something better out there...something that lasts longer and not only helps you grow longer eyelashes but strengthens them as well. I found out about Lilash while reading some cosmetics reviews online. 97% of the reviews for Lilash were positive...I was intrigued. Would this product really work?  I was sent a tube of Lilash to review and my results have so far been very promising. I have only been using Lilash for four weeks but in that time I have seen dramatic results. My lashes not only look a lot longer but they also look fuller...even without mascara! My sisters were both blessed with thick, beautiful lashes...me, not so much...so me saying that this product has definitely changed my lashes is saying a lot! Lilash promises results in 4-6 weeks...and Lilash delivers! I have told all of my friends and family about Lilash and  they all want to try it now...! So what do you have to loose? Lilash can not only save you money {no more of those super expensive procedures every few weeks!} but it can also keep your eyelashes stronger, longer, and fuller! Don't take my word for it...Go ahead and try it for yourself...Thanks Lilash!


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger