tattoos

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday 004

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend! I can't believe how cold it is. The sun is beaming but it's very deceptive - it's still Winter out there!


I have a fringe. Again. It was a spur of the moment decision on Thursday. I had the scissors in my hands trimming my eyebrows and just thought... 'Yes, I want a fringe'. So I chopped it. I then had the urge to start hacking away at my hair to give myself some layers, but didn't have enough time or patience. I think I will at some point though. If Zoe and Amy can do it with gorgeous results, I'm sure I can too!

I am loving TV this week - The return of Skins, pure trashy telly Big Fat Gypsy Weddings, and hilarious Big Bang Theory, not to mention America's Next Top Model, Biggest Loser UK & US, and Dancing On Ice. It's been lush cwtching up with Mr L watching them.

There's still a weird atmosphere in work but it looks like my job is safe for the time being. We have a new manager starting soon which is making everybody really stressed and apprehensive, but I'm glad as it means everything is a bit more stable now. Phew!

I am still nursing the aching knee that I mentioned in last week's summary, but my other knee is bruised like hell too. My Mam and I are like children, so almost everyday I pick her up and swing her round like I would a little child. I did this last Monday, and she swung her legs about like she usually does, but when I went to put her back down, she was still swinging her legs. I had let her go, but immediately realised she was going to fall on her face, so I grabbed her tightly again but by this point it was too late - we were both on our way down. My mother is half the size of me so not only was she about to face plant the floor, she was going to have me flatten her when I landed on top! Luckily, she managed to get her arms out to save herself, and I kind of fell to the side, bruising all down the left side of my body in the process. Ouch! It was hilarious but we are suffering now. It kind of happened in slow motion, so my thoughts went from "Shit, she's falling on her face!", to "OMG I've broken her nose", to "Oh fuck, I'm falling", to "Uh oh I'm going to flatten her", and finally "Hahahahahahahahahahaha Owwwwww Hahahahaha Owwwwww HaHaOW!!!"

Listening to: Adele, Adele and more Adele. To be specific I have been listening to her live lounge special on the Radio 1 website. She has such an amazing voice that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. She gave me tingles all over when I heard the radio show on Thursday - she is purely phenomenal. Someone Like You is just gorgeous. I've always been a fan but after this, I adore her.


Few to follow: Kelly, Louise and Victoria

How was your week?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger