tattoos

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chinese New Year strikes again! :)


Hey all you bloggers,
well as everyone in Singapore knows Chinese New Year is dawning upon us this year soon.Well what can I say I absolutely love chinese new year.Definitely not just because of the red packets but also about the tradition the happiness that flows through Chinese New Year.I just love all the festiveness and the happiness,all the decorations and of course all those yummy snacks that you can divulge in while pretending to listen to your elders.Well chinese new year is definitely one of my favourite holidays of the year also I know now that since then new year is starting I have to begin my new quest on really finding who I am and where I belong hoping that I will learn to trust and love and have time to really be in love with myself for once instead of always searching for it.I have to come to terms with the fact that I won't find love now I'll only find it later in life not now.I need to focus on what's important.Right now my top 3 would be 1.Loving life 2.Pineapple Tarts 3.Red Packets! So I am wishing everyone out there a very happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai! :D

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger