tattoos

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Keep Me Review



As a Mom of two young children I am always looking for quality loungewear that can also be worn during the day while out and about. It makes it easy for me to get up get dressed and be done for the day. That is why I LOVE Keep Me. Keep Me offers loungewear that is super comfortable yet chic and stylish...so you won't be embarrassed when someone unexpectedly stops by or you have to run out to get ANOTHER gallon of milk before the next snow storm hits!


A Bit about Keep Me

Keep Me is a collection of the softest, most luxurious and refreshingly fashion-forward loungewear available in stores today. Keep Me offers the perfect wardrobe staples for great looks to change into when you want to be cozy, while still looking sexy and sophisticated: whether it is right when you get home from the office and you cannot wait to change out of your work clothing, when you’re ready to curl up in bed with a good book, to head to the gym or yoga studio, or even to run out for coffee.

All of the Keep Me merchandise is manufactured in the United States, in a family owned and operated factory in downtown Los Angeles, about a forty minute drive from the Keep Me offices located across from Zuma Beach in Malibu, CA. Owned and operated by Ali Kay and Anne des Barres, Keep Me embodies the casual and active lifestyle they enjoy in Malibu.
"We have fallen in love with Keep Me, and everyone who owns a Keep Me item seems to invariably follow suit," says the pair.

My Review
  I was sent a JORDY jacket in black to review from Keep Me. The JORDY jacket is made from 94% modal and 6% spandex so it is stretchy and super soft! Being a Mom to a toddler and newborn has thrown me for a loop...I am lucky if I get to take a shower in the morning...let alone pick out an outfit. The JORDY top is wonderful because it can be worn as loungewear or as a fashionable sweater over an outfit....I love how easy it is to throw it on and go. I also love how comfortable and soft the JORDY jacket is...it washes very well and is wonderful quality too! Any of the items from Keep Me would make a wonderful gift for Valentines Day because not only is the collection sexy and stylish but everything is also super comfortable! So no need to head out to the mall this year....shop for all your Valentines gifts at Keep Me...believe me they will LOVE them!

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger