tattoos

Monday, January 24, 2011

"What is LOVE?"

  While browsing through Valentines Greeting Cards, Stickers, and Gift Tags the other day I realized that Valentines Day is just around the corner...wowza!  This year I wanted to ask my daughter "What is Love?" and document what she said. Four year olds {and any aged kids for that matter} tend to say the first thing that comes to mind so I was anxious to find out what she would say when I asked her "What is Love?"


 My daughter said "Love means that you get in love...it means that you love each other...it means that you are dancing together....that you are Queen and King." {she then promptly told me that she didn't know what else Love meant...I think she was sick of me asking her over and over!}

Have you found your 2011 Valentines Day Cards yet?

My daughter and I have searched a few local stores for cute personalized Valentine Cards she can give to her friends...unfortunately we didn't find anything we liked. So we decided to look online together. I headed over to Tiny Prints and found the perfect Valentines Cards for her! I absolutely LOVE Tiny Prints!

Why?
Well here's why....

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Valentines Day cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cardsbusiness cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooksphoto books and calendars.

Have your child's Valentines stand out from the rest this year by visiting TinyPrints.com today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger