tattoos

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Review: Zaggora HotPants

      
     Have you heard of HotPants? I am sure those of you in the UK have definitely heard of these...and for all the rest of you let me tell you these pants have been taking the UK by storm! You wear them-exercise-and loose weight...as easy as 1, 2, 3! 


   So whats so special about HotPants? Well, a 30 minute exercise session while wearing HotPants would actually equal to a 60 minute exercise session!HotPants contain a Celu‐Lite™ technology that reflects back the heat naturally generated by the body to promote deeper warming of your tissue leading to higher levels of perspiration and therefore breaking down fat and toxins that contribute to the appearance of cellulite. 


 A bit about HotPants 
   This is how HotPants began.... 
 Dessi had a problem. She was getting married and had 2 weeks to drop some weight to make sure her slinky wedding dress fitted properly. The pictures were going to be there for all posterity… This problem started the search for a product that would help Dessi her get more out of her time and body. Dessi was looking for a product that was comfortable so she could wear it while being out and about or while doing her regular exercise. After months of research, Hotpants was born. Dessi was the first guinea pig followed by her mum and sister. The girls dropped a couple of dress sizes in a fortnight doing exercise about three times per week while wearing HotPants. HotPants cannot promise that this is what will happen to you, however you can read users’ stories here. 


My Review
     I was sent a pair of Zaggora HotPants straight from the UK to review. When I first opened my package of HotPants I had to double check and make sure that they were the correct product as I thought I had ordered shorts made out of a wetsuit! The shorts have an almost rubbery texture to them. When I tried them on I noticed that the HotPants are high waisted and look a bit like bike shorts. The shorts are rather snug as they are made from Neoprene, Polyester and Nylon and use the heat from your body to help you loose weight. I decided to go about my everyday activities wearing the HotPants to see how they worked. I did my normal household chores; folded some laundry, vacuumed, dusted, wiped down the bathrooms, and did some dishes. After I finished I went to jump in the shower and noticed that I definitely had started sweating....I will be honest it was kind of gross but also cool at the same time.I weighted myself and will update with my results at the end of two weeks.


 Just some extra info about HotPants.... 

  •  Enhanced body heat promotes better circulation and lymphatic drainage, the core principle of non‐surgical cellulite spa treatments (such as creams)
  •  Increase in perspiration during your workout of up to 80%, causing a significant decrease in the appearance of celluliteThis effect is maximized during your workouts in the gym, running, yoga, aerobics and any other kind of exercise
  •  Studies have shown that just wearing Celu‐Lite technology in bed at night, also has a positive effect over 6‐8 weeks

I was sent a pair of Zaggora HotPants to review.

This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger