tattoos

Friday, November 4, 2011

Couple of the month:Amma


Hey all you bloggers,
well here comes my monthly post the couple of the month.Well this is a couple which I have just been waiting to post about.I just love this couple to death they are so amazingly cute together.They are Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield.I mean honestly my favourite actress hooking up with one of the hottest and one of my favourite actors is just amazing I mean come on to me this is a match made in heaven. :) I am so in love with this couple.I will definitely watch the amazing spider man movie next year I mean I can't wait it will be amazing I bet and the chemistry between them will be just that I just can't believe it I've just been dying for them to be together and they finally are just what a perfect couple.I have seen photos of them out together and on set and they look just so mesmerised with each other and his British accent is so adorable and I love her red hair and her natural beauty.I just really see the way they look at each other and it's just so beautiful.I mean to have a love like that and I just hope this love lasts :).Two words,spidey love!Can't wait for The Amazing Spider-Man.

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger